The Time is Now. This Stay-at-Home Mom is officially involved.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

We Must Remain a Superpower

"None of these enemies is 10 feet tall. All of them can be beaten. But all will become more dangerous if we ignore them. Or if we allow our security assets to be distracted."
 - Heritage Foundation

I love this short article from The Heritage Foundation. Want to know which terrorist groups we should really be worried about? Check here (it's really short). 

"As the worlds' No. 1 state sponsor of terrorism, Iran routinely uses terrorism as an instrument of foreign policy. Tehran's mullahs believe in the old adage 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.'"

I sure hope this administration can hold the line. Our President makes me nervous when he says things like, 

"Whether we like it or not, we remain a dominant military superpower."

Does our President honestly believe we are somehow crippled by our military prowess? It's a hallmark of this great nation and not one we should apologize for. Come on, Obama. Step it up, man...otherwise you are sending a nice little invitation to the terrorists...

And they will certainly RSVP. 

Source:

1 comment:

  1. I wish more people would comment on your blog. I hope you know we are all still reading. I think it is great that you are standing up and wish more people would support you here.

    ReplyDelete