The Time is Now. This Stay-at-Home Mom is officially involved.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome!

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."
- Ronald Reagan

This is a cumulation of many months worth of frustration. I didn't know how to focus my thoughts and energy in regards to our current political environment until a recent epiphany, and as a result, this blog was born. I share my kids' and family's activities via the blogosphere, so why not share ideas, feelings and happenings that affect us all?

Like most stay-at-home mothers, my focus is on my children. Most days I only catch a few headlines, a news story or two, or hear a few minutes of a radio program in between school drop-offs and pick-ups. It's hard to know what's really going on. But the past year I have dug deeper and sought to be more informed. I wanted to understand how the changes on Capital Hill will affect MY family. And as I have learned more, I've become more impassioned. So in an attempt to express my feelings, comments, and opinions, my hope is for other moms (and other blog readers...or basically anyone who takes the time to read my blog) can catch a glimpse of what's happening in and around our state and nation.

I mean no offense. The goal of this blog is to give voice to something I am passionate about: Conservatism.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! There are many others like us~just watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this-you are awesome for taking a stand voicing your opinions. I will be a frequent reader!

    ReplyDelete