The Time is Now. This Stay-at-Home Mom is officially involved.

Friday, January 22, 2010

"Obamunism"

 "Let them continue to just flip off the American people, let them illustrate that their whole objective, their whole purpose is to govern against the will of the American people.  I am all for the Democrat Party illustrating that as often as they can."
 - Rush Limbaugh

I was telling my sister today about the term "Obamunism", which I heard on the David Boze show the other day.  It's a great term for Obama's political ideology.

It seemed like more than a coincidence when this video surfaced today and Rush made reference to it on his show.  I had to share...the video is AWESOME!  It shows Hitler's reaction to Brown's win in Massachusetts and the subsequent blow to Obama's regime and health care.  Give it two minutes.  It WILL make you laugh.

Let it be known...I love Rush.  If you don't maybe you should give him a second chance. 



4 comments:

  1. I love Rush too. Do you watch Glen Beck? His show yesterday on the Stalin, Mao, and Che was amazing! Enlightning! Who knew they were/are worse killers than Hitler!?!?
    love ya! keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic propaganda! Which you should know was Hitler's strongest tool. Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should watch some John Stewart!

    ReplyDelete