The Time is Now. This Stay-at-Home Mom is officially involved.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Unphased by Liberalism

"But the fact of the matter is, this is who I am, and this is who the people elected."

- Gov. Chris Christie (New Jersey)

* Update - That video was pulled due to copyrights.  I've linked another one below.

I have been completely and utterly out of the loop for the last week. That's what being on a boat in the middle of the Caribbean will do to you. But I heard about this today...it is awesome.

I love this guy.

Have I said that before?

I so desperately want him to succeed and show that conservatism works!!

Governor Christie means business. Check this video of him sockin' it to a liberal reporter. It makes me happy.

CHECK THIS NEW LINK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIxTMxul3_U

1 comment:

  1. I can't get the video to work. Should I just youtube it? Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete