The Time is Now. This Stay-at-Home Mom is officially involved.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm here...

So...summer is here for us Seattle-ites, even though the weather wouldn't clue you in at all. But this means my preschooler is home every day and life is instantly busier as we celebrate the sun...that will come soon enough.

You know I am passionate about conservatism. I've been closely following Governor Chris Christie, I'm dumbfounded at President Obama's response to the oil spill, I'm excited for the anti-Washington mood to threaten incumbents, and I'm excited for Dino here in Washington State. 

I'm also passionate about this...


and this...
  
I know you can't blame me when I say I am dedicating this summer to my precious girls. They are so little and the time is so short. This translates to less posting, but please keep me on your Google Reader for sporadic posts throughout the summer and tune in for more frequent posting in the fall. That's when things will get VERY interesting!

If you get fired up about something...send me an email and I may just cut and paste it in a post (as long as I like it!).  

Happy Summer! I hope you are spending more time with your littles...

No comments:

Post a Comment